Scout the Island

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 23:35:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There is a deserted island that some tourism company advertised pokemon trainers to survive one week in the island. He was sent to investigate and scout the area and if there is any pokemon that could be of use, report it or anything that is suspicious. Xavior was already a Trainer to begin with and even without the mission, he would have joined either way. So it really didn't matter at all. There were many people that accepted the contract of surviving one week. Lucky for him, his two pokemon would be a great help. There was a few people that look like have no clue what they are in for.

---

There was this large open field where he decided to explore and find some pokemon for himself. But he met a familiar face. "Nice to see you, Siobhan."

[1/5]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:07:48 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"Xavier."

she greets him at least a bit warmly, though still neutral. one meeting was not enough to judge a person thoroughly. having released Selkie her Primarina to scout the waters, Siobhan would trek on foot. while the man was scouting for resources, she was scouting for signs of ancient civilizations.

"did Rocket send you here?" she asked with a bit of amusement. seems they enjoyed giving grunts some tough assignments. not that she could talk; she was technically still a grunt herself "are you prepared for the week?" she also asks, hoisting her heavily armed backpack over her shoulders.

1/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:36:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Yes and no. I was aware of this place and was on my way here before they 'Sent' me in." Xavier added air quotes on sent because, he was planning on heading to the island with his Blastoise. "More than most. This isn't something I'm worried about. In fact I'm excited. You?" He wasn't really worried because he had absolutely nothing and surviving is nothing new to him. He also asked if she is worried about being in the island.

He noticed a bag that Siobhan had. She was prepared for the island just like him. "The only thing I'm worried about is the Pokémon. That is it."

[2/5]

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:49:52 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
it would seem he would be less of a burden than she thought. "I worry not over the Pokémon" unless they were ruin guards "if we run into any, let me handle it first." before he rushed in with arms blazing, attracting more potential enemies in the process.

the last thing they needed to do was make the locals pissed off. "I am looking for signs of ancient civilizations, so yes; that is exciting to me" Siobhan adds, flicking a stray blue lock from her face. "keep a look-out; Rocket is quite interested as well."

if it wasn't Pokémon, it was history and science.

2/5
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,903 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 5:10:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
aerodactyl

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - rock head[break]
ancient power / hyper beam / take down[break] iron head / crunch / hyper beam

AN AERODACTYL SCREECHES as it flies out of the aged jungle. First, you notice its glowing eyes. Its powerful jaw. Then, its broad draconic wings that cut into your view of the tropical sky. It may attack you if it finds you...[break][break]

you can not capture this pokemon.

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@xavier[break]
&
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:12:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"If you do find some civilization, let me know. And if we do find some guards, I'll give it to you no problem. "  Talking to her about her ambition he notices something flying up in the air. It was an AERODACTYL and it looked fierce. Xavier took out it's pokeball and the best pokemon to use would be his Blastoise as it would be the best choice. For a second he thought of moving on and not bothering it, but then just thought to hell with it. Xavier, decided to pull out his Blastoise, "Blastoise,..Get ready.... shoot that bird down with Hydro Pump Full power!!." With excellant timing, his Blastoise, like a soldier shot the Aerodactyl with a blast of water shot from it's barrels. 

[3/5]

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 23:15:34 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
there was a shriek from above, the ancient beast revealing itself. Xavier wasted no time in attacking. Siobhan would have liked to sneak away but if they did find something... it would be hell trekking back and watching the skies with the items or Pokémon. "Lich" she says, throwing the Dragapult's Pokeball "Dragon Dance."

the ghost-dragon screeched, zooming around Siobhan's body in a frenzied motion before she ordered another command. "Hydro Pump as well" she points at the Aerodactyl. the Dragapult complies, shooting a more powerful water attack due to the stat raising move. the cannon of water is concentrated and thinner compared to Blastoise's and hits the ancient beast on it's left wing.

the Aerodactyl yells in pain, flapping awkwardly before the Blastoise's Hydro Pump hits it as well. it crashes to the earth, the hits very direct. "we should keep moving" Siobhan suggests to Xavier "the noise will attract more wild Pokémon."

3/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 0:43:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Impressive." Xavier's Blastoise and Siobhan's Dragonpault unleashed their attacks which both were Hydro Pump. It was extremely effective as the Aerodactyl was screeching in pain from the attack as it crashed to the ground from the attack. 

Xavier nodded as he agreeded with her as what they did might have attracted threats around the area. "Agreed." He turned around and he could see attacks from pokemon. around where the Aerodactyl fell. "Wow, you could see the explosions and attacks from the pokemon's trainers. "

"It's almost time, a couple of hours left."
Xavier told Siobhan about the time left after the contract being almost done. 

[4/5]

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 1:42:42 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
trainers? they were the only ones here. Siobhan resisted pointing this out, instead she ran a few paces away from the turmoil. Lich drifted after her. Aerodactyl were apex predators, and if it was felled and injured... wild Pokémon would be eager to dethrone it while it was down. she felt a bit bad for it, but they were not able to go save it and complete the job.

a few hours was all they had left. the woman glanced this way and that before admitting she needed a bigger team to search for artifacts properly. the lore on the island was proven - that fossil Pokémon still existed here. she would come back another time, with a larger group of people. Xavier was focused entirely on capturing species. she merely wanted to explore.

still, they had survived this long. two or so hours passed with them rummaging around the island to no prevail. "I suppose it is time to head back to the docks" Siobhan suggests, else they'd miss their pick-up.

4/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 3:35:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Indeed. Wild pokemon through all regions But especially fossilized. However, week is certainly not enough time to search the ENTIRE island."
people Xaviers time on the island was very interesting and definitely not boring. He nodded just as she said it was time to head to the docks.

"You  know, when I'm not working. I'm coming back to this place. But only to explore and see the unique Pokémon they have." 

Xavier took out his pokeball and returned his blastoise. He turned back and wondered what this island has to offer and what he could have seen if he had a month worth to be here.  

"Definitely coming back here." 

[5/5]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 18:04:19 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"it is an interesting place."

she would give him that as they made their way to the docks. Siobhan needn't tell Xavier to 'be careful' - he seemed to know what he was doing regardless if she was there or not. she would not mother him. the boat was already docked, the captain waving them down. coming away with theories and not evidence, she was faintly disappointed.

but in the end, she could come back. if all else failed, she could study the Fossil Pokémon here. see if anything attributed to them still living in this modern age without science to back them. all the fossil Pokémon in Hoenn had been brought back through other means. it was a curious situation indeed. hopping up on the boat, she'd wait for them to sail back to mainland.

5/5
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,903 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Scout the Island
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 4:57:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@xavier
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB